The Case For Christ
A hard-driving journalist, Lee Strobel was exactly where he expected to be at work: on top. His award-winning investigative reporting recently earned him a promotion to legal editor at the Chicago Tribune. But things weren’t going nearly as well at home where his wife Leslie’s newfound faith in Christ went against everything Lee believed—or didn’t believe—as an avowed atheist. Utilizing his journalistic and legal training, Lee begins a quest to debunk the claims of Christianity in order to save his crumbling marriage. Chasing down the biggest story of his career, Lee comes face-to-face with unexpected results that could change everything he knows to be true.
Social Ally had two large challenges when taking on The Case For Christ, one being we had no existing social media presence and second we had to sell tickets. We approached The Case For Christ theatrical movie campaign in 3 stages: Awareness/Engagement, Live Event Coverage, and Ticket Sales.
- Increased Ticket Sales
- Create awareness before film enters theaters
- Increase engagement
SOCIAL ALLY SERVICES
We were able to grow the social media quickly by utilizing organic virality strategies.
In 4 months we…
- Grew total social media audience from 0 to 359,430
- Reached over 30 million people on Facebook, gained a Facebook following of over 79,000
- Gained 4 million total video views on trailer:
- Generated over 26,000 clicks to ticket sales page
- Generated over 7,000 clicks to Fathom Event ticket sales page
- Generated 3,468 clicks to the main website